Monday, September 3, 2007

Moose Island August 24-25

A few days later we went back to Moose for a couple of days, now there's a new coat of paint on the bottom section of the camp, and we almost got our limit in Walleye. I had a little too much to drink that night, and I managed to tear open that big axe gash on my leg. I had taken out the stitches myself a couple of days before, and that was a big mistake. Back to the hospital AGAIN on the 26, and waited 2 hours only to be told there was nothing they could do. It has scabbed over now, and thankfully I'll have a bigger scar.

Click Image to Enlarge

I made the trail a few metres longer along the edge of this bluff




Standing on an overhanging poplar, 30' above the beach


Perfect eating walleye


7lb Pike.

2 comments:

Rob said...

And here I was hoping to see a pic of your ankle again ha!

Anonymous said...

Just found your cool blog and had to leave a comment! ;-) Nice fish pics, a man after my own heart, you are! I've bookmarked your very interesting blog now and WILL be back to interact more soon.

Keep up the great reporting dude, very interesting stuff...

Cheers!

LarryB